Wednesday, August 15, 2012

 Barn or Cathedral?  
(From Ken) 
I haven’t been preaching at a church for awhile now...  These photos make me think I could have a sneaky plan of starting a new church right here; now I just need some stained glass windows to finish it off.  Wouldn't that be something?

Really, it’s just a barn; unfortunately, those nifty looking gaps in the wall will eventually get covered over with wood.

Below is a photo of my portable miter saw table.  I can just drive it out to location where and when I need it and easily put it away at the end of the day.  Always ready to go and I can easily handle the 14 and 16 foot boards on it.  And its a Deere!


Asher inspects the job.  Today I spent most of the day working on trenching/drainage for the barn.  This involved finding the drain and ground tile from the barn and running pipe through the trench, chasing out the frogs, putting in some gravel, and filling it all back in.  This is one of those jobs that needs to be done well, but its hard to appreciate, because if it all works well, you never see it and don't think about it again.  But it's done!  (and I'm thankful for the air conditioning in the excavator).

No comments:

Post a Comment